Sunday, February 28, 2010

Simple Things I Ask Myself to Do


While enjoying life, I cannot tell whether I lived a fulfilling life. There are things that I want to do but haven't yet tried. Simple things in life! It's all for free. Yeah, it's free but I can't have it. Maybe, I can but its all about using my keen imagination. It's where I get transported to the other dimensions. Things in life I cannot do but I can whenever I'm on that certain dimension.

I was always the adventurous type constantly seeking new ways to introduce thrills in my life that no one would ever dare do but I'm just afraid. I never had any idea how an adventurous type of a person could easily be afraid of simple things. Perhaps, when one takes the picture of something, it looks so easy. Sometimes there is also a need to realize that simple looks can be deceiving at times. :) For others, it's just terrifyingly hard to deal while for the rest, "oozing"--so easy! Most of the time, my dopamine level is low that I become so moody that I already forgot that my other self longed for adventure in life!

So far, I want to try two worthwhile activities if time permits: Simple it may seem to others but if personally completed, I will be the most fulfilled individual ever created! hahaha

1. Biking! Mountain, along the roads or even at the backyard. Being so eager to learn how to ride a bike, I dreamed of it a hundred times. I felt the easiness in my dream but on the actual one, Am so intimidated to try! I hate myself for that. Few friends of mine told me before that I'd miss a part of my life if I won't try biking. I envy them hugely! I want to feel how they feel but the feeling won't let me feel to feel that way. Truly sad for me. My parents didn't like the idea of me riding a bike ever since so I never had the chance to appreciate and indulge myself on that one. The blame must be on them! ~_~ Now, it is time. Take the Plunge!



2. Bungee-Jumping! Ghaad!! There's always this excitement in me when I think of giving it a try! It started with a little joke once boredom kills me. I would say to myself to try bungee-jumping as this is one I considered, to give a thrill in my life. A lifetime of existence, I never ask for anything but freedom---one thing that I'd say lacks in me. Let me experience that freedom that only birds flying in the firmament could feel at least for once. I wanted to try bungee-jumping so badly!! It would be like committing suicide only to find out in the end that the act failed. Rather than dying instantly, you still have the enormous chance to feel the freedom of life having you lived. Push to die but the rope said, "I have to pull you back, just giving you a glimpse of how beautiful life is!" I gotta try it!!!!! Hmmm... My life is not exciting so there's a need for me to be responsible to make it as exciting as possible. I will soar in the air, someday!

No comments: