Sunday, June 13, 2010

Before becoming a student again..

I'm 22 and still a student. Everyone is saying that it's fine coz I'm still young and there's more time to accomplish what I intend to accomplish in life. The idea that most of my friends already have a job, keeps haunting me. :) I really don't know what I want because all I know is what I don't want. I'm still in a state of grasping how things should work out. After five years of studying in University, have one year hiatus and now I'm back, being a student; law student. It kinda bothered me since this idea of me entering on this kind of profession came in my childhood years and ended during high school. A little on my college years did it create confusions whether "to or not to." Finally, the former dominates the latter. Four years in law school or so, plus review and a grueling-month of the actual bar exam. That supposedly "nth years" would have been enough years for me to live as a working class and letting me enjoy my salary, travel and do things I want to do for humanitarian purposes. I decided to pursue the dream of the "childhood me" and now, let the game on! Needless to say, there is a need for me to indeed master the Handbook for Life: 52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity. HahaHa!!! It's a serious thing---procrastination and sidetracking is a BIG NO NO. Somehow, I gotta find means how to avoid those activities I've used to do.

What I feel now? I feel like tomorrow is my wedding day and that today is the last day of me being single. Lots of butterflies in my stomach. It's like you are not ready for tomorrow's ceremony and that you are afraid to take a higher commitment. Oh geez!

Wishing my self a productive five or perhaps, six years in my chosen profession. :)

No comments: