Monday, September 20, 2010

I saw a homeless man last night together with his daughter while tying a wide piece of garment on a tree. It made me sad. While I savor the moment while the cold breeze of September night touched my face, they, on the other hand, suffer. All I could do was just stare by the window of the bus as the picture of reality slowly fades, out of sight; completely.

I wonder whether they have eaten for 24 hours, where they get the money, how they able to survive despite that they do not have the means of living. For others including me, I intend to pray for sunset everyday to rest but I didn't mean to offend that others might be praying for the sunset to slowly approach in their lives as it would cause another suffering on their part. Not all is well. I've been used to say the other way around, how can I forgot that there are those individuals who is in a situation of being that of the former?

Life is a candle in the wind.

No comments: