Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dear life,

I owe you something for showing me the greatness of the world. I may have disappoint you for many ways but never will I forget to repay you for all the good things you've shown. I appreciate you but sometimes you cannot blame me for hating you. You know why? You let me see your fragility. You give me hope and you let it die eventually. Why is it that you introduce people into my life only to find out that you're going to take them away from me? Can't you let me enjoy some moments with them? Is it your role; to see me happy but that happiness seems to be the reason of my tears? How cruel you are! After all, I manage to stand still. Should I thank you for that? I am still me. You were the one who thought me how to fight with all the battles I'd been through for the past years. But still, you cannot take the confusions away from me. How am I supposed to live? If only you can dictate. Life, you remain silent for so many years. Speak to me as I have spoken to you several times.

How can I be contented? I am always searching for something, you failed to show and you've shown me things which I took for granted. Where should I stand? I'm blaming you but would you even dare to tell me it's all my fault? Your silence is a great mystery.


No comments: