Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm learning to...

It's not that painful anymore. I thought I'm not going to make it through, but I just did.

I still keep on thinking of those "moments." Moments that only, you and I knew. You are everywhere but ironically, why is it that I cannot feel you? :( How can I help myself to finally say goodbye? I need you and you're there! You need me and I wasn't there. Remember.Remember.Remember the time you told me: "Tell me if I hurt you and I'll stop." So funny that I disregard everything you've said. You did not but you just did! Maybe it's time. The perfect moment I've longed to wait. I never felt tired of being with you. My company during the unholy hour. The only person who had the guts to tease me, to make me cry, laugh, got angry, make my day not that good and can make it sUperb! I miss it! I do. A perfect friend. A perfect someone. My "soulmate" but not destined to be.

Picture perfect... so I don't have the strength to take "you away." I still have it with me.






No comments: