Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Art of Hacking: Inside the Government Agencies


As I browsed my facebook account dated September 27, 2012 at about past 12 midnight, a friend posted a note notifying the public that the websites of Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas http://www.bsp.gov.ph/ (BSP) and http://www.mwss.gov.ph were hacked. Well, she seemingly adheres to the uncanny act of this hacker, I should say! I value the freedom of expression as much as the Filipino people do. I praise the government if there is something worthy to be praised of and so I, too, can criticize and scrutinize. What is freedom, afterall? Presently, the Legislature passed a senseless and personal gratification bills. They consciously forget to introduce ones which sincerely be of valuable to the citizenry because "I" matter, hence, shall be considered forthwith. 

The mere act of the brave soul is astounding. This is a shouting-out-loud freedom of a concerned and politically cognizant individual whose fundamental objective is to thwack the Philippine Government for its abysmal performance. Lo siento, but frankly speaking, I am saddened by the fact that the Philippine Government never stops deceiving its people. 

I support this hacking agenda!! Booooo to the administration of Noynoy Aquino!!!! Duuuuuuh!

No comments: