Monday, November 29, 2010

No matter what I do, I always forget to forget you.

I miss writing in my diary. I have my diary with me since 1999 and managed to continue for the rest of the year. How ironic that I wasn't able to do my thing this year 2010, as this year happens to be filled with so many relevant memories in my life. I lost my will to write. I LOST ALL THOSE TIMES.

I miss people from the past; a stranger and familiar one. I remember my smiles, the feeling of making someone happy, the reason for someone's smile and for not being the cause of disappointments.

How I miss me! Times when I was a badminton and table tennis player. Where did those passion go? Before, I was not afraid to try new things. Now, I hesitate. I doubt. I let myself confused. That's why I miss ME. I'm on the verge of becoming a table tennis player; trained by a notable coach and I have THAT passion when my parents, particularly my father, didn't support the idea of me, getting into this stuff as it hindered my academic performance (training usually conducted at night---no time to study o_o). So I stopped and let my dreams buried down under. :(

I miss free hugs! :| I do.

Now, what I really want is to get out of my comfort zone and be ME. So stuck somewhere that it made me realize that I've been at this stage for such a long time now and the only way to unlock this quest, is for me to chase the 'hole' to find my way out and just let loose of myself!

No comments: