Friday, February 5, 2010

E75 submerged...


Last Thursday, that's February 04... I had my very first job interview. I wasn't in my best mood that day because the night before, I committed a great mistake which in effect, gave me worries. To make the story short---I accidentally dropped the Nokia E75 of my mother dear! It's my usual way to bring the cellphone whenever I am at the bathroom. I was "toothbrushing" when I put the phone near the toilet bowl. The music that played that time was "Dear God" of FM Static which I newly downloaded. While doing my thing, I heard a "Boooom!!" haha! I looked around if what was that sound all about. I didn't know what happened! I was completely lost upon seeing the phone being submerged at the toilet bowl :)) I'm a clean person. Totally clean, except if I'm entirely busy with life that I have to consider being squalid at times. No way out! I have to get it with my bare hands. I did! What's on my mind that time was to get it as quick as possible while the music was still playing! hahahaha gosh! When I was already holding it, the music stopped and magic--the phone decided to rest and so it made himself offline for a while. I rushed to get a cloth to make it dry. I was completely insane that time.
I easily change my mind. When the company scheduled me for the practical exam and interview, I was a bit excited since my plan came true; trying how it feels like to be interviewed and if successful work in the actual workplace! The night before the interview and the time when the phone tried to become a good swimmer, there was a total change of plan. I am not continuing the job interview. Just that thought, and I heard a "booooom" sound. My phone was swimming at our minute swimming pool! :) While trying everything to keep it dry, I promised that once the phone will be on its normal way, I'll go the next day to have my interview. I swear, I will! How many attempts did I try but failed. I was like having my meditation; The Art of Patience and Trying. At last, its life was back! Then, it turned off immediately. Maybe, that was just a short glance of answering back my dare... Words were rumbling on my mind that night: What relevant explanation am I going to tell to mama dear, "No No no! That isn't rational!" Again, I will tell a lie. Lie and lie just to keep myself safe. It was almost 3 in the morning yet I cannot sleep. The situation was still bothering me. How am I going to explain my side? Okay, I thought of something. A good explanation. More rational than the previous one.

I woke up at 5 in the morning, preparing for today's goal: pass the job interview and the exam! 6am, I saw mama dear and she was asking for her phone back. :)) I didn't know what to act but still I managed to lie and to make it more realistic! haha Fortunately, it was my job interview and she did not say anything else as she might not want to ruin my day as a real job-seeker! I'm just good at explaining and at the same time, I have my Ph.D. in Lying lol that she believed in everything that I said. I went to SMART to have the phone be checked. blah blah blah. Since my father dear is registered as the owner of the Plan (Business), authorization letter from him is needed so that they could fixed it in Manila or Cebu. No choice, I have to go home.

The other day, February 05: Father dear went to SMART personally since he knew someone there. Thank God, the only problem was the battery---they said that the battery was too drained so the phone isn't responding; cannot be opened. Well, after all, everything turned well including my LIE?! They still believe that it caused by the draining of the battery. Let it be that way. Need not to tell them what really had happened! Errmmm! Apres tout, everything is back to normal! :))

No comments: