Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Unconditionally

I understand now how unconditionally applies to the equation of love. No matter how many braces and brackets into it, you just have to include them all to finally secure the right answer. Shouldn't be taken for granted because it will always be the sum of it. Arguably, what is happening is about gamble and taking risk. Only that sometimes, you come across to the person who brought nothing but himself. It is a million in zero. What else can I do? You do not want to easily take that part that makes you whole. Sadly, though, there is sure in unsure and maybe unsure in being so sure. Afraid I might be, it is the road I chose to walk on. I will continue and whenever I get weary and tired, I will have my rest. That kind of rest which I deserve. Thirsty for that so probably, I get to have my own share someday.

No comments: