Thursday, September 30, 2010

So many things bothered my mind. Today, I terminate my two yahoo's account which I had used since high school. Good thing, I have the guts to do so. That plan occurred while I was sleeping. Well! Half-asleep, half awake, as they say. I made the decision even though those e-mails became part of me but without any hesitation I made an effort to at least knew how to terminate since I am so eager to delete it. There's inconvenience on my part, my spirit and soul is not at rest in so far as those still exist. The virus and the spam made me do that! I was soundly asleep in the middle of the night and eventually heard my phone had an incoming message (3:45am) and it was from a yahoo messenger message. In effect, I woke at the wrong side of the bed. I was surprised because that message was from my own self. My other yahoo account. How come? That alone made me decide to finally vanished it in my life. ^_^ It just means other people are using my yahoo messenger account? So then, it's not anymore reliable.

I cannot afford to let it happen again. As others are using it, he/she can send messages to any contact I had without my knowing which of course, I won't tolerate to happen. People I know might think I was the one who send them messages during unholy hours which in fact I'm not. I'm afraid as to a mere 'messages' for that matter. I haven't had any idea what the "user" sent to my friends previously that without their knowledge I was indeed completely out of the scene.

Too bad that I have to do delete it since lots of memories were in there. Sorry! I'm keeping my gmail, though! :)

No comments: