Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm looking for my sense of direction. Why did I lost you? I've walked for miles yet destination's unreachable. Misguided by myself. Unending journey, it might be. If I lost my will to go on, the supposedly happiness of the unknown will surely end. Morning sun, how do you rate my account in life? I may have seen the vibrant sunshine but life's manage to teach me how to adore the placid dream of sunset. This solitary walk will lead to a hermitic sense of being. I'm following the road traveled by others, treating moments I've had as lessons given by life. By doing so, I didn't thought I would end up searching for my own road. Mine. My road. Now, that I am lost, finding my road will lead me back somewhere. Somewhere that my mind and heart will be at peace.

No comments: