Sunday, January 31, 2010

My hang-out...

Futile. I feel that way. Four months of relaxation at home. At first, I was really thinking that it is going to be easy. Why is it that I felt the other way? I felt that my daily life was just a mere routine. So many times did that word came out from my mind. How did I consume the time without doing anything productive? This just made me smile. The problem is with me. I know. Presently, I've been doing a lot of ways to keep myself euphoric. I may have succeed, but the feeling of euphoria eventually fades away. Always like this. My happiness is temporary. When can I find my lifetime happiness? WHILE CONTEMPLATING, :) I have found out that the latter can be found through my own realization of what simple happiness is. A personal one. Maybe that's why I had the difficulty searching for that life-long happiness because instead of looking ahead, I chose to look at the other side. Why complicate easy situations? Just take the ride and enjoy the swing of life. I dance with the wind and sing with the chirping of birds.

No comments: